An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KPride - Bisexual
07-15-2024, 05:34 PM

Skilled paws moving across the ruins and mossy stones while she perused the many lush bushes and shrubs of overgrowth, Syanna couldn't help a bashful smile when Ellara flattered her with her nonstop compliments. She often forgot that there were just wolves in the world who were genuinely good sometimes, and Ellara seemed to be one of those ones. Curious and kind just for the sake of it with no ill motives or agendas. "Oh, I'd say I'm more fortunate to be a part of a pack that lets me be myself. I'm truly blessed to be a part of their family," she remarked while she stopped to examine some boneset bushes. Finding a few healthy looking blooms and sprigs, the vulpine-like woman began to cut them away and add them to her basket.

While Ellara told a brief synopsis of her life story, Syanna listened while continuing her supply gathering. Dandelion and elderberries were added to her basket next, and rounding some of the taller sections of ruins, she even found fresh marigold growing, its bright yellow blooms standing out ostensibly against the lush greenery all around them. They all joined the others in her basket until Syanna was nearly overflowing with fresh herbs and plants.

"That's how I lived my life for a while too," Syanna said to Ellara, noting the bag she carried with her. "I was run out of my home pack when I was a yearling, and I spent most of my younger years roaming wherever may paws took me. Eventually, I was found by a Hallowed wolf who brought me back to his pack with him, one thing led to another, and now I'm a healer for them!" Ellara asked some followup questions and Syanna gave a wistful sigh as she realized just how much time those answers entailed. Gods, she was getting older...

"I'm a general physician for the Hallows, so I can do all kinds of treatments from your regular checkups to patching up battle wounds and aiding with pregnancies and births. The Hallows prides itself on its top notch medical care it provides to all." Syanna paused, debating between whether to toot her own horn and mention her specialty. "I've been doing a lot of work and research around the illnesses and diseases from the Long Night too. I'm kinda really into pathology and trying to find cures for what many consider the incurable." So far, Syanna had performed at least one miracle cure everyone else thought impossible. "But what about you, Ellara? What kind of medicine do you practice?"

"Syanna"

As her mate, Ezra may enter her threads not marked as Private.