Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-15-2024, 06:02 PM

Ellara Praetor

Ellara's paws continued to move skillfully around the echinacea and feverfew as she listened to Syanna, her heart warming at the other healer's story. The dedication and love Syanna had for her pack were palpable, and it resonated deeply with Ellara. She admired Syanna's achievements and felt a flicker of inspiration ignite within her. Syanna’s accomplishments and her pack’s trust in her were truly something to aspire to.

When Syanna asked about her own practice, Ellara paused for a moment, her pink eyes reflecting a mix of emotions. "To be honest, Syanna, I'm more of a gardener than a healer at this point," she admitted with a soft chuckle. "I collect herbs that I know can help with wounds and stop bleeding, mainly because my brother and I tend to get into trouble more often than I'd like to admit. I've learned a lot from the land, but I know there's so much more I could do."

Ellara glanced around the lush garden, her mind wandering to the possibilities of what she could become. The idea of joining a pack like the Hallows, where she could expand her knowledge and truly make a difference, filled her with the feeling of purpose. It was a powerful calling. "Hearing about your work and your pack’s dedication to healing is incredibly inspiring," she said, her voice filled with genuine admiration. "I’ve always wanted to help others in a more meaningful way. Maybe one day, I can learn enough to do what you do."

She smiled at Syanna, feeling a newfound determination take root. "The thought of being able to heal not just myself and my brother, but an entire pack of wolves, is something I’ve always dreamed of. I would love to be able to help others like you do, to bring that kind of care and support to those in need." Ellara's eyes sparkled with genuine interest, she had been thinking for awhile that she would rather not spend her entire life without a pack.. and the life Syanna was describing almost seemed like everything she had envisioned for herself. "Do.. do you think you could show me your pack?"

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN