size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
07-15-2024, 08:55 PM

"Hey you." Crux smiled down at the smaller woman as she came to join him, leaning into him and he reached down to gently ruffle the top of her head with his muzzle. Her question remained unanswered for a moment as he lowered himself onto his stomach so he was closer to Triss. "Lots of things." Crux admitted, turning his attention back towards the sky. "It's my first birth season without father or siblings." Crux wasn't audibly sad, it was said more with an understanding that this was a truth, one he'd chosen for himself. "Thinking about my mom," that one was more solemn but he followed it up quickly, "and how I think she would have adored you." Crux turned back towards Triss, grinning at her.

"Which is good because I certainly do." Crux wound a foreleg around Triss to hug her affectionately. And speaking of: "What have you been up to beautiful?" Crux wasn't eager to dwell on the bittersweet thoughts. Triss just had such a way of chasing away his less optimistic thoughts.

"Crux" & "Triss"

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.