size
Medium
build
Light
player
TrenRanu

Pride - Polysexual
07-16-2024, 12:12 AM

Illusion's eyes glittered with a twisted delight as she watched Styrmir struggle to maintain his composure. The scent of his unease was palpable, intoxicating. Something about the added musculature he had gained had her… interested. She relished in the power she held over him, knowing she could unsettle him with mere presence. She wanted to bother him. Scourge his thoughts. Make him angry.

“Oh, Styrmir.” She purred sweetly, stepping closer with an almost feline grace. “You look positively... rattled. Scared of ruining my pretty face?” Her voice was a syrupy taunt, dripping with mockery. She could see the tension in his muscles, the way his jaw tightened as he fought to keep his emotions in check. She loved it.

She circled him slowly, each step calculated to draw out his discomfort, her body moving with a sinuous, predatory elegance. She let her tail brush lightly against his flank as she passed, a deliberate tease meant to provoke. “I seem to recall a certain promise you made.” The slate young woman continued, her tone light but her words heavy with implication. “And here I am, holding you to it.” He’d destroy her, right? Or was he actually a coward, a falsehood?

Her gaze flickered to the shrine he so desperately tried to hide from her view. Curiosity piqued, she tilted her head, a coy smile playing on her lips. How could he be a falsehood when he was committing such acts? “Interesting hobby you've got there. But I suppose even someone as... serious as you needs a distraction from time to time to keep from being a boring stick in the mud.”

She stopped in front of him, her proximity invading his space, her breath warm against his fur. Her paw reached out, almost touching the shrine, but stopping just short, fingers lingering in the air like a threat. “Do you really think I'm the type to heed warnings?” Her smile widened, eyes sparkling with mischievous glee, her lips curling into a knowing smirk. She only gave him this amount of honest expression thus far, this stranger she wanted to enrage. “Run home? How boring that would be. I think I'll stay.”

With a flick of her tail, she stepped back just enough to give him a false sense of relief. Her gaze never wavered, holding his with an unspoken challenge. “Besides, Styrmir, I do so enjoy our little encounters. Don't you?” Her voice was a whisper now, meant only for him, a tease that danced between them like a secret flame. Her eyes remained locked on his, a silent promise of more to come, her body language a tantalizing mix of defiance and allure.

"Illusion Nightwing"

Illu lacks general emotions, be warned her brain isn't wired right.