Advanced Intellectual (60)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Pride - BisexualSnake EyesOoh La LaCritical Fail!
07-16-2024, 01:22 AM
Just as he was getting comfortable in the pile of cushions and had taken a sip of his sweet, floral tea, a voice from down below called up to him, almost startling Stolas off of his lofty perch. Recovering quickly, the giant wolf peered down over the edge of the suspended platform and spotted the minuscule form of Cryptis down below, smiling up at him. He certainly hadn't been expecting any company at this hour, but hell, he wouldn't turn away an inquisitive young mind if she sought to study the stars too! "Oh! Good evening, Lady Triss!" he called back down to her with a little friendly wave of a paw. "Oh no no, I'm nocturnal by nature. This is my afternoon."

The fallen prince gave a light laugh and tipped his head as he considered her words. She was having difficulty sleeping. Well, perhaps some of his tea and some relaxing stargazing would soothe her hyperactive mind. "You know what I find helps when my mind is abuzz and won't let me sleep? A nice cup of tea." As if to prove his point, Stolas lifted his cup in the air, then gestured towards the ramps that led up to his treetop home. "Would you like to come join me for a bit? I'm just about to begin my studies." He didn't know how much Triss would care about astrology, but it felt wrong not to offer the option to the princess of Hellborn. She was of royal blood, after all.

"Stolas"