An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KPride - Bisexual
07-16-2024, 01:52 AM

Syanna couldn't help the bubble of laughter that escaped from her when Ellara described herself as a gardener more than a healer. Emerald eyes flashed and a little mischievous grin played on the vixen-like wolf's muzzle. "How do you think I got started? It always starts with the plants." She lifted up a sprig of pennyroyal blooms from a nearby thicket as if to demonstrate her point. Her eyes swept over the lush garden that was home to more varieties of plants and herbs than she'd seen anywhere else in the world. "They're our foundation as healers. Without them, we have no medicines, and without any medicines, we can't heal anyone." First rule of being a healer: treat your materials and supplies with the utmost respect. That rule had been hammered into her head since she was a youngling under her mother's tutelage.

While she harvested the pennyroyal to ensure the Hallows had plenty of contraceptives on hand given how many of Artorias' daughters were bringing home boyfriends these days, she listened while Ella admired her dedication to her pack and the good work the Hallows was doing in the world. Maybe it was because she was humble by nature, but Syanna didn't really feel worthy of such high accolade from the wolf she'd just met. "Thank you for your kind words, Ellara. I'm just trying to make the world a little bit better, y'know? I'm sure with that kind of determination, you'll be a world class healer in no time." The more Ellara spoke, the more it sounded like her ideals aligned with the mission of the Hallows. Syanna hadn't come to the Hallows specifically; she'd kind of wound up there by happenstance. But from what she'd learned and lived during her years with the castle-dwelling pack, it sounded like Ellara would fit in nicely.

Then came the question that Syanna had almost been anticipating. Could she show her the Hallows? "I'd be delighted to!" she replied with a bright smile, adding the final few blooms to her almost overflowing basket. She'd collected more than enough plants for one trip and she was ready to head back to begin preserving and extracting them. "Although that'd really be up to Artorias to show you around. He's the alpha of the Hallows. Real good guy, lionhearted and noble." Syanna thought Ellara would like Artorias, but she'd leave that up to the girl to form her own opinions. "Whenever you're done tending to your plant babies, we can go right now if you'd like. It's just a short trip down the hill to the west."

"Syanna"

As her mate, Ezra may enter her threads not marked as Private.