Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-16-2024, 02:12 AM

Ellara Praetor

Ellara's heart quickened with a surge of excitement as Syanna agreed to show her the Hallows. She had always envisioned finding a place where she could grow and learn, and this seemed like the perfect opportunity. "Thank you, Syanna. I would love to meet Artorias and see your home," she said, her voice brimming with eager anticipation.

Turning her attention back to the echinacea and feverfew, Ellara ensured each plant was securely nestled in the nurturing embrace of the earth. She gently pressed down around the roots, ensuring they had a strong foundation in their new sanctuary. After a final, meticulous check to confirm everything was in order, she stood up and brushed the soil from her paws. "Alright, I think my plant babies are all set. They should thrive with the blessing of the recent rain," she said, a contented smile gracing her lips.

With a graceful movement, Ellara slung her wool satchel over her shoulder and nodded to Syanna. "I'm ready whenever you are." A sense of hope and boundless possibility welled up within her as they began their descent down the hill to the west. The thought of becoming part of a pack like the Hallows, where she could immerse herself in the wisdom of experienced healers and truly make a difference, filled her with determination. As they walked, Ellara couldn't help but feel that this was the dawn of a new chapter in her life, one imbued with purpose and the promise of growth. The future stretched out before her, as vibrant and full of life as the garden they had just tended.

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN