gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Bunni
07-16-2024, 06:14 AM
Bancha explores the wildflower field with his eyes. From where he is in the cluster of coneflowers, he can see the other types that burst from the ground. The bright yellow dandelions, the deep purple pansies, even some pastel lavender and spindly green rosemary. As he glances around, he wonders where he could find roses. Maybe in the thicket nearby? Some rose hip oil wouldn’t be bad to have on hand. It didn’t appear that they grew here unfortunately.

Drawn back to Ellara as she speaks, he nods in agreement to her words of wisdom. The smile on his face is easy and relaxed to match his body language. Fear doesn’t often overcome the boy. Others were only mean because of other underlying issues. Or so he believed.

He does perk up as she reaches out to touch the flowers he grasps. Yarrow and goldenrod? What great choices! His tail wags, allowing the woman room to speak as much as she wished. There was a certain way about her that kind of made you want to lay down in the flowers and take a nice little nap. Warmth and comfort, yes.

As he places his gathering of echinacea into the borrowed satchel from Strix, he looks out to the cliff side. ”Nurturing and ever-vigilant,” Bancha murmurs, repeating the last words she spoke. Somehow, for some reason, the words resonate within him. “I could not agree more,” he speaks softly, gaze turning back to Ellara before he moves to finish gathering his plants. “These cliffs are one of my favorite places to be when I’m not within pack lands,” Bancha adds on, placing the last of his flowers within the satchel before giving Ellara that charming, boyish smile.

BANCHA

3/3 explore new land - moontouched cliffs
3/3 gather an herb - echinacea (coneflowers)

as an adult, bancha will prefer they/them but until he's matured, he/him is fine too!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. When flowers bloom a beauty is revealed Moontouched Cliffs 06:42 AM, 07-02-2024 08:46 AM, 07-26-2024