Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
07-16-2024, 07:21 AM
É R E B O S

to think he could go the night hiding from widow was foolish. because soon enough her many companions flew and alerted with faithfully. but he didn't expect her to heed quickly to his side the way she had- coming to enter his den with a pouch of supplies to heal him. in no state to be stubborn, his eyes found the angry face of his wife- the term, coming around to full circle for the very first time. a reliability he did not know he had till now really. why did this matter? more than that-, why did it create feeling? he pushed it away for now.
"Widow- no. She will pay with my absence." he growled, eyes harsh and hardened as he watched widow speak more. Érebos, even still, asked she have no target on her head for the harm she'd done. He'd plea for that much. "Please. Leave her be. She is nothing." he said assuring widow, voice strained and hoarse with the pain that swarmed him. anger evident in his face as his jowls clenched. angry at how this could happen, angry at fic for the harm she'd done. angry at it all. the complexity of his emotions unpleasant. he would never again venture outside of widow, perhaps. this lesson showing him the fragility of other women were too much of a price to pay. he couldn't afford to be emotionally tied causalities any further. fic injured his ego- fucked up his political focuses and so much more. he'd mentally vow to hone in on widow in conclusion. she was fierce, fortified, strong and bad all on her own. in a way, someone he believed in. her self control and discipline on display all the time. appreciation filled him subtly for what widow was.
his wife then placed powder on a fleece, directing him to hold it on his cheek wound. he did so, large left paw coming to press firmly. despite the frustration in the room, he saw the concern in her icy gaze. "I'm sorry for waking you." he grumbled, not proud of his current state. he didn't want widow to see him like this. battered by a woman. he allowed it.. didn't even fight back. all because he fancied her too much to hurt her back. had he really gone so far out to lose his mind? nonsense no more. without the distractions, both widow and hellborn thus became his sole agenda, focus and entire investment.
"Thank you Widow." he relaxed his body lifting his maw so she could access the bite wound over his chest. in the moment of it all, he felt odd comfort and saw a different side to his wife. something that gave him hope for their future in ways he didn't have before. in her own way, a devil. but dare he say he adored it.

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by ashon
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Burned my hands Wraith's Woods 03:22 PM, 07-15-2024 05:14 PM, 08-22-2024