Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
07-16-2024, 04:28 PM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2024, 04:29 PM by Pyralis. Edited 1 time in total.)
All You Have Is Your Fire...

Pyralis stirred within the tendrils of her cloudy bed. Lightning lanced through the sky followed by a rumble the pulled her from her stormy haven. There was something going on in the other regions of Somnium, something big. She heard the call of Sparrow calling for her love and Pyralis grinned playfully. So Sparrow's love had passed on? Hopefully it wasn't that wretched Hana woman. Pyralis didn't keep close track of the souls that wandered in and out of the paths of Somnium.

Soaring into the sky, her wispy form became more solid as she neared the gathering of wolves only to see Sparrow with Recluse. Ahhhh that explained a few things. Pyralis strode over to the pair. "Aww love… twrue wuve. Does my old, rotten heart good to see you again, Sparrow. I don't have the usual gifts but if you use your imagination I do have a few bottles of wine some sweet soul left at my grave." With a chuckle and a wave of her paw the wine bottles appeared, floating in the air for a moment before Pyralis grabbed them in her jaws and gently set them down at the couples feet.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!