gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Iko
07-16-2024, 05:03 PM
The wolf wagged at her, then spoke in a kind of silly way, which delighted Lumi. He called her maiden of light and shook bits of wood and dirt from his coat, speckling the pristine icy ground below him. "I have conversed with many of your kind, page of the forest," Lumi offered with a light smile and flit of her tail. The boy continued, saying he was looking for stories, saying she must too since forage didn't grow here. Luminosa chuckled lightly, "So I've been told," she replied, thinking back to the stag she met not too long ago.

The glaciers cast warm illuminations of the sun, the light becoming especially intense around their corners. The faint doe had to squint her eyes as she looked for a clear pathway.

The autumnal wolf surveyed the ice, looking at some of the bones in the ice and asking about the stories the unburied might ask. "Wouldn't being encased in ice be considered buried enough?" Her question was genuine and lighthearted. As she looked around, the male asked if she would like company. "That would be delightful," she replied, giving her tail another short wag. "I'm trying to find one of these to climb..."

Luminosa is usually in the company of her spider monkey companion who is often asleep on her back.