build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
07-17-2024, 07:36 AM
Oh, fly over me, evil angel;
Why can't I breathe, evil angel?

Laughing at Bigs' attempts to come at her, Atreyu made sure she backed up as fast as she could with his tiny snapping jaws going crazy. It took her no time at all to notice the wolf approaching. There was a dark blur coming closer in her peripheral though, and she snapped her head up while gently batting Bigs' head to make him look in the direction of Eltrys. Before she recognized him, she took up her defenses, hackles raising aggressively.

Looking directly at whoever approached, the spotted dire woman was happy to see a familiar face and instantly relaxed her stance. "Eltrys! It is good to see you again, friend!" She was always alert, she had to be. What if the demon king was hunting her even now? She gave the dark male a bright smile, waving her spotted tail behind her. "I hope you have been well." There was sincerity in her warm tones, along with the bright shining happiness to see him in her eyes. She really was happy she ran into him. "It's good to have someone my size come along." Bigs tossed her a dirty look, but laughed anyway. 'I could take you.' He said with a chuffing sort of laugh.

Word count: 206 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: Sorry for shortness!
ART BY BRIENASKYSONG

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Why give up, why give in? The Shimmering Shore 12:32 PM, 07-13-2024 11:35 PM, 09-10-2024