gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Aislyn
07-17-2024, 01:04 PM

Zagan’s tall, elongated ears perked forward with interest, bi-colored eyes looking up into the emerald hues of Absinth’s gaze, sparkling with curiosity and interest as he listened to her words, her teachings. Ravens were friends, they were not things to command. That was the primary difference between the bird and his panther companion, who Sephiran had commanded to protect him until its last breath. He and the bird would share a symbiotic relationship, one built on trust and devotion. A complex creature with an understanding of his actions and emotions. It chose him because it saw a kindred spirit in him. The thought brought a sly smile to Zagan’s lips, his eyes shifting to the bird with a look of admiration.

His attention shifts back to Absinth when she nudges him, teaching him that he does not need to feed it or give it things. Zagan nods, absorbing the information, vowing to treat the bird with respect, as Mother Absinth instructed. “I will be good to it.” He says, voicing his vow, wanting to make her proud. With time, maybe he could build a bond with his panther too. “And what about my panther? You think I can make it bond with me?” He asks, genuinely curious. She knew a lot about the ravens and their dynamics. Maybe she knew how to bond with panthers too.

When she leans down into him, he nuzzles her back, craning his smaller neck across hers, allowing himself to be enveloped by her embrace. She may have been his adoptive mother, but Zagan could feel her love- it was profound, unconditional, and powerful, just like her.

"Speech"

As his parents, Sephiran, Absinth, & Aresenn may enter his threads while he is under one year old.