size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Nyx

Pride - Nonbinary
07-18-2024, 07:02 AM
It was hard to not feel unsettled being so far from home. Not that Seiko, comparatively, was even that far away - but it was far enough to make the young wolf feel uncomfortable and out of their element. Attending the bonfire and exploring the lands just outside it made Seiko realize just how much they didn't know, and just how huge the world outside their bamboo maze really was. It was equal parts invigorating and overwhelming.

"I don't think so, but I didn't ask," they admitted. Probing too much into the affairs of others wasn't Seiko's style; they could imagine how taken aback they'd feel with someone asking a million questions about their horns, for example. At least they weren't the only ones surprised at the fact.

Seiko watched out of the corner of their eye as Mae lowered herself by the water. Though they didn't mind the water, letting down their guard in such a way felt difficult. Instead they sat carefully, poised to flee if it situation called for it, comfortable but still ready to spring up at a moment's notice.

The hypothetical question the other girl presented was an intriguing one.

"I'm not sure I'd do anything that different," Seiko confessed, wondering if they ought to be so honest. Tojo-Kai and their family meant everything to them, so it wasn't like they'd up and fly away. "Though I think I'd have to become more of a scout then. You know, patrol the borders and that sort of thing. What about you?"

Note: Seiko is biologically female, but they identify as nonbinary (they/them pronouns).
Their companion - a female tabby cat with antlers, named Herajika - is often hanging around.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'll speak a little louder, I'll even shout The Shimmering Shore 08:58 AM, 06-18-2024 10:10 PM, 09-14-2024