Intermediate Healer (50)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Pride - Demisexual
07-17-2024, 03:38 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2024, 03:48 PM by Mélisande. Edited 3 times in total.)
melisande

Arteyu: one by one, they loyally showed up. Her attention landing on arteyu first. delight mirrored between then both as mélisande sat on her haunches to embrace the dire wolf. "Oh goodness, how I've missed you! I'm well." she squealed, bursting in soft, effeminate laughter. ears splayed with affection as she held onto arteyu for a longer moment before releasing her meaningful hug. "Thank you for bringing wine! Please set it down at the bar." she instructed, moving over to see someone in the shadows.
Ellara: The apple of her eyes approached, emerging towards the bonfire with the look of awe on her face. She too brought some items. "Oh I'm so glad you like it." relief washed over her, eyes closing as she was nuzzled by Ellara. "How have you been?" she'd listen, attentive ears erect towards Ella's next words.
Identification & Mae: it was then a cream woman she'd met back at the herbal class showed face. mélisande's eyes sparkling with familiarity. "Oh hi! Thank you for bringing some wine! Please, please, set it on the bar." she smiled whilst then noticing another show up. A stranger but she seemed to know some of the others. any friend of theirs was a friend to her. docked tail wagging, mélisande sniffed the other and dipped her head in greet. "Hello there Mae. I'm mélisande. Thank you for your contribution and arrival. Please have a seat!" she replied.
All: after everyone settled in, mélisande remained seated with a look of delight softly plastered upon her beautiful features. they were all so different from one another, her red eyes glancing at all the different wolves that sat circled around the bonfire. "I am so glad you all could make it. As you know by now, this has been something I've poured my heart into." she took a moment to breathe, proud to see it all finished. "I wanted us to have a girl's night where we have fun and be ourselves. Get to know one another more.." she glanced at Ellara beside her before turning back to them all, "And unwind." a soft smile never left her lips. "The food is almost done! Why don't we get started on our brews?" she suggested.

"talk" "think"
table by scarlet/art by alo

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Girls just wanna have fun Moontouched Cliffs 05:06 PM, 07-14-2024 01:16 PM, 07-29-2024