Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
07-17-2024, 05:58 PM
The way he speaks her name sends a chill rolling down her spine. Her cheeks flush with warmth. Her eyelashes batting like a damsel desperate for attention. Since when did she so easily melt in the mere presence of a handsome fellow? Perhaps its the way he looks at her with amusement, but it's not cruel amusement, no. As if he too believes that she is cute in her own ways. Was the attraction mutual? She wasn't sure, but her brain was hoping it to be true.

While they walk, with her weight leaning against his, her gait limping over the uneven terrain, she still manages to hold his gaze. Listening intently to his words as each one falls from his lips. The laugh that leaves her is light and airy, a sweet noise that is a bit more flirtatious than she normally carries on with. "Yes, I suppose you would do for now," she teases back, her turquoise eyes crinkling at the corners.

There is still that slight wall of caution lingering and she can tell that he notices. How he speaks, the words that he says, they're reassuring. He's telling her to trust him, but after her recent breakup, she's not so sure that's possible. Being left without word did terrible things to someone's heart. But of course, she had already fallen for his trap and she nods in agreement to his question. "Let us carry on," Bramble responds, her expression holding strong through the battle that wages in her chest.

She did enjoy how he said her name. His accent put a pleasant ring to it that made her ears happy. Plus, he's asking about her. Not rambling on about himself as if he was the greatest thing since Carpathian steel was created. Her eyes widen and so does her smile, her tail even gives a few happy wags as she lets him lead the way to a safer location. "My spirit is the exact reason why I'm out and about!" She states, her voice chipper, tail wagging a little harder now. "I am the Envoy for The Hallows and I have been sent on a mission to meet with a pack called Insomnia to see if they will join our Lord of Cinder's coalition," her eyes are bright as she watches for his reaction. Of course, Bramble wasn't going to admit that she was indeed the Lord of Cinder's daughter making her also a princess. Can't go making this a fairy tale just yet.

"Bramble"

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.