size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
08-12-2024, 04:21 AM
Artorias listened while Ciaran paused, hesitating on a thought before trying to get his thoughts out into words. The father was patient and attentive while his son expressed a feeling of being lost, of struggling to find a purpose. Artorias’ bright eyes clouded with concern for his child. It broke his heart to know that Kea was struggling with himself in such ways, but it also reinvigorated the sire wolf to help his son out however he could. No matter how big or how old he got, Ciaran would always be his pup. "More often than you think, Kea," he replied with a somber sigh, his eyes showing a tiredness he rarely revealed to anyone besides Briar. Leadership took its toll on even the strongest of wolves, and Artorias had been playing the game of thrones since he was even younger than Ciaran was now.

"I was named Aegis when I was even younger than you, and there hasn't been a day since where I question if I'm making the right judgments, if what I decide is best for the Hallows and for our family." This was a rare moment of vulnerability that Art was sharing with his son. But Kea had shared his doubts and worries about himself, so Art would share his to show how alike the father and son truly were. "What's got you feeling this way, Kea?" This sort of conversation didn't come up without some sort of inciting incident or thought. Artorias tipped his head, wondering what had gotten Ciaran in his head?

"Artorias Carpathius"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.