build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
07-18-2024, 05:46 PM
Oh, fly over me, evil angel;
Why can't I breathe, evil angel?

Mélisande rose to embrace Atreyu and the two shared a warm hug between them, Atreyu joining her in the girlish squealing. Both of them shared a laugh and Atreyu moved to put her peach-flavored wine over on the bar with the other assorted goodies. "You've done wonderful with the decorations!" It was then she caught movement out of the corner of her eye as Ellara approached. The familiar form of her pink coffee friend was more than enough to kickstart a wave of excitement in the spotted yearling. "Oh! Ellara, I am so glad you came!" She offered a warm hug to her friend and smiled wide in greeting. There wasn't a long time for small talk before two more wolves showed up, both familiar to Atreyu.

Identification and Mae seemed to be the last arrivals and she greeted them just as warmly as she had Mélisande and Ellara. She offered them both a warm hug and smiled between them. "I have missed you two!" It was good that they all got along. For the first time in a while, Atreyu felt almost at home. Her sisters were missing this girl's night, she hoped they were alright. Mélisande began to speak, pulling Atreyu's immediate attention. Yes, one could look around at the small patch of paradise and see that she had poured her heart into it. Atreyu was very proud of her for pulling all of the decorations by herself. Everyone had brought something with them, but she was most eager to try the wines they had brought. "I would love a drink, actually." She made her way over to the bar, "Anyone else want some?" She asked, lifting up the blackberry wine that Fic brought with her.

Word count: 288 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: Writing through writer's block is "fun"
ART BY BRIENASKYSONG

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Girls just wanna have fun Moontouched Cliffs 05:06 PM, 07-14-2024 01:16 PM, 07-29-2024