An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
07-18-2024, 07:53 PM

Absinth's body thrummed with the thrill of triumph as she felt Ember's form pinned beneath her with a rough shove to the snowy ground. The younger fae's struggles, her gasps and moans, were a symphony of submission that Absinth relished. Her fur bristled with excitement, each strand standing on end as the sensation of their heated combat still echoed in her muscles. She gazed down at the pretty, fiery Carpathian Princess writhing beneath her, every movement a testament to her need. So fucking beautiful. Even caught between her jaws. Especially so.

Her fangs maintained their grip on Ember's throat, just enough to remind her of the power dynamic at play. Until her win was voiced aloud, the words a choked out pant from the younger fae. Absinth’s limbs stayed firmly planted, a mix of experience and perhaps a little luck keeping her steady. She couldn't deny, though, that the view from the bottom would have been equally beguiling. The taste of Ember's fur and the scent of her arousal were intoxicating, her tongue flicking out to offer some recompense for the sting of her fangs, tasting her flesh and fur with a shiver of delight.

Emerald eyes locked onto Ember's, Absinth saw the mixture of defiance and desire burning within them. It was a look that captivated her completely. A fight Ember was waging within herself, all on her own. Absinth wanted to help with that. She loosened her grip, teeth retreating from the pulsating jugular, allowing Ember just enough room to breathe, but not enough to fully escape the sensation of being controlled. Her paw remained a solid pressure against the princess’s chest, claws lightly pricking the skin.

“Good girl.” She began with a purr, her tone laced with a dangerous, seductive edge. “Since you wanted a fight. I gave it to you." Her paws pressed more firmly into Ember's chest, claws digging in just enough to elicit a sharp intake of breath from the Carpathian girl, if she wasn't inclined to hold the sound in. Absinth's gaze roved over Ember's form, drinking in the rise and fall of her chest, the way her body responded to the slightest touch. The wild, impulsive dance of their battle had only heightened the tension between them, and now, Absinth intended to savor every moment of this twisted connection. And of course, make the girl’s heart race a little more with every word she spoke.

With a final, deliberate squeeze downwards of her paw, Absinth released Ember's throat, her eyes never leaving the younger fae's gaze. The monochromatic fae leaned down, claiming her reward with a voracious kiss, her lips meeting those of the princess in a clash of desire and dominance. “I wonder if you'll burn me, Wildfire, when I taste you." Absinth murmured between her kisses, a wicked grin spreading across her features. She shifted her weight downwards, body pressing more intimately against Ember's, every movement calculated to tease and torment. Her claws grazed Ember's neck, the sensation a tantalizing mix of pleasure and pain as the devilish hands of Absinth began to rove and ravish.

"Absinth Artemisia Inferos"

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.