An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
07-18-2024, 08:03 PM
Absinth watched the coyotes as they hesitated, their initial bravado wavering at the sight of her arrival. The dark wolf before her was one she did not recognize, he flashed her a grin, his eyes lingering on her for a moment too long. His words carried a playful challenge, one that she found herself eager to accept. Wasn’t she charitable?

“Not the most exciting prey, but they'll do in a pinch,” The woman replied, emeralds twinkling in amusement as she drew closer and closer, the purr of her voice laced with underlying malice. Her charcoal tail flicked in anticipation as she sized up the situation. “Come now, don’t lose your nerve! Where’s your fighting fucking spirit?”

Her gaze flicked back to the younger brute, a smirk playing on her lips. “I could use a bit of fun.” And with that, she was off. A blur of movement as she lunged at one of the coyotes, her movements precise and lethal. The creature barely had time to react before her fangs sank into its flesh, sending it scrambling backward with a pained yelp. But alas, it was caught in her grasp, her fore coming to push the poor thing’s throat into the ground in a vicious tackle.

"Absinth Artemisia Inferos"

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.