size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
07-18-2024, 08:07 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2024, 02:29 AM by Aresenn. Edited 1 time in total.)
Aresenn's gaze didn't flicker, his steely orange eyes locked onto Scald as the other wolf moved to shield Cressida. The Emir held himself tall, without a second glance to the child. No, his attention was fixed on Scaled- noticing the surprised look in the other brute’s eyes. His own eyes narrowed slightly, lips pressed into a thin, rigid line. "I didn't anticipate our paths crossing either," he returned, the words slipping from his mouth effortlessly, cool and controlled. His voice was a low growl, resonant and full of unspoken authority. "But your presence here is a matter in need of address." His voice was firm, solid with his resolve.

Aresenn heard the girl speak up, question who he was. What it was that they had done wrong. Again, he wasn’t interested in making this a teaching moment- but he supposed that an introduction for Scald’s sake would be of benefit. “I am the Emir of the Syndicate - second only to the Sultan.” Aresenn began, his voice a controlled rumble. “And you haven’t been granted permission to be here. Nor have you or Elysia even asked to the best of my knowledge.” His attention never straying from the Raider brute who stood before him. "As there is no existing agreement between Raider's Hollow and the Syndicate, you are trespassing." he continued, looking for any sort of recognition in Scald's expression as he spoke.

“The Sultan has set a strict precedent on how trespassers should be dealt with. But since you are the presumed father of Elysia’s brood, I will give you a single opportunity to leave peacefully.” And I advise that you take it. The tone of his ultimatum was as unyielding as the sheer cliffs surrounding Polar Sound. As to how Scald would answer him, he was curious to find out.

"Aresenn Praetor"