gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu
07-19-2024, 12:00 AM

Aristaios couldn't help but notice the blush spreading across Bramble's cheeks and the way her eyelashes fluttered. Her response to his presence stirred a sense of warmth within him. He appreciated the lightness of her laugh and the way her turquoise eyes crinkled with her teasing.

“Good." He replied with a playful smirk, meeting her gaze with a steady, reassuring look. “I'll take that as a compliment.“ He said, puffing out his chest in mock pride. Her flirtatious tone wasn't lost on him, and he found himself enjoying the banter. While he could sense the caution in her, an understandable thing. He didn’t expect her to offer her full trust to him upon a first meeting.

As they moved forward, he felt her lean into him more fully, her weight a gentle reminder of the trust she was starting to place in him. He kept his steps measured, ensuring she felt supported. The way she said his name and responded to his questions filled him with a quiet satisfaction. “Envoy for The Hallows, huh?" He mused, his curiosity piqued. He knew none of the packs in the lands. He was a lone wolf, true. A hunter, focused on his own progression for the time being. “Sounds like quite the responsibility." He listened intently as she explained her mission, his eyes reflecting the same brightness and intrigue that hers held. “Insomnia, coalition, lord of cinder. I’m glad to help such an important envoy in her mission. I'm honored. So... I might find you at your Hallows, yeah?" It was a careful question, seeking the location of her home for what reason, he wasn’t entirely sure. Maybe he would visit.

He was careful to guide her through the uneven terrain, his movements precise and deliberate as he moved on. Balancing his weight with her own. Giant paws finding the best footholds, pulling her when her own failed.

He caught the happy wagging of her tail, which brought a genuine smile to his face.“Well, Bramble, it seems we've both got our own adventures," He remarked, deep greek baritones rumbling. “And I'm glad our paths crossed." His eyes sparkled with amusement as he added, “I suppose this means you are my current adventure, while I assist you in your own."

Aristaios led the way still, with purpose, his protective nature driving him to ensure her safety. The trust she was beginning to place in him was something he didn't take lightly. As they walked, climbed, he found himself increasingly curious about the spirited wolf beside him.

""