Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
07-19-2024, 12:18 AM

Find me where the wild things are

She walked with a grin on her lips, and an almost skip to her steps as she entered the boneyard. She was so close to taking her pack and making it a home she felt like. She had learned a lot since she had fought the spotted woman and was willing to do it all again. Perseverance and all that jazz. She was here today to learn even more, and maybe even teach another about underestimating a tiny girl.

Frank at her side was ready as always to aid her. She couldn't imagine anything better. As she was getting a spot picked out a call was sent out for a partner. Her head went in the direction of the call and she grinned even bigger. At least she wouldn't have to wait.

She moved towards the call and stopped before the other woman with a dip of her head. "I think I'll be your partner today, unless you have qualms with fighting both us?" She wagged her tail and rolled her shoulders, before turning and grabbing her dagger from its sheath on her side. Her smile still in place and her eyes adding to it as she looked the other over. They could do introductions after she figured.

She waited until the other girl agreed before nodding at Frank and that's when she started. Her muscles suddenly bunched before exploding. Her paws quickly going for the girl before skidding about halfway there and her head twisting from the right with the dagger being thrown for the girl on her right side. Her aim was mainly to scare her and to make her dodge right into Frank's attack.

While she moved so did Frank. Frank with his longer legs made up the distance easier, his antlers were bowed aiming for Ellara's left while simultaneously aiming a swift stomp for her left back thigh.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Bellatrix Ravenwood
Art by SterlingRaven

Bellatrix vs Ellara for Spar
Round 1/x
Size: Toy size
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Dagger
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather Vest
Companion 1: Reindeer, Male, Battle
Mutation 1: Rhino Horn (Offensive)
Skills: Expert Fighter & Intermediate Hunter