build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
07-19-2024, 04:00 AM
Oh, fly over me, evil angel;
Why can't I breathe, evil angel?

It wasn't that long ago that Atreyu had received her first lesson from her father, and the thought of someone else having to teach her now brought a pang of grief to her heart. She tamped the feeling down, not wishing to fully delve into the deep losses just yet. She had recently received a good sign that they had made their way to the Summerlands without her being able to have their funerals. Kiska must have made an exception for them since they were brutally murdered. Atreyu returned herself to the present, focusing on Alaric in the here and now. Did she want to spar again? Perhaps it was best for Bigs if they only did a lesson this time. "Maybe just teach me this time, we can spar later in my lessons to see how I am progressing." She gave him a smile and looked at Bigs. "He needs to learn a few things too."

While the dog was good in a fight, he was awfully small. He would need to learn how to handle himself against enemies that could be up to ten times his size. What would she do if she lost Bigs to somebody's leopard companion? Maybe Maul and Cinder could help the little teacup while Alaric taught her. "Do you think they could teach him?" She asked, not wanting to assume they would. The mohawked chihuahua mix looked up at Atreyu, incredulous, 'I know how to fight...' He said the words confidently enough, but looking between the dogs and the wolves, he realized what she meant. 'Couldn't hurt to brush up on a few things, I suppose.' Glad he agreed, Atreyu gives a small laugh and a shake of her head. "I am ready to learn." She said, smiling to her new teacher.

Word count: 299 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: ---
ART BY BRIENASKYSONG

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Make a man out of you Aspen Dam 07:38 PM, 07-11-2024 11:35 PM, 09-10-2024