build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
07-19-2024, 01:39 PM
Oh, fly over me, evil angel;
Why can't I breathe, evil angel?

There would be no booping his nose today, as he swiftly moved away from her frontal assault. He moved well, and as she moved passed him, she felt the brush of his teeth on her nape. He was right, he would have had her. It was something she stored away for later. Telling her it was a good start, but she should be closer next time, Atreyu absorbed every word she could. When he came at her, Atreyu moved fast, light on her feet.

She backpaddled away from him, moving her feet quickly and splaying her legs out in the sand so she couldn't be unbalanced. She moved with him to avoid his slamming into her, picking up her paw fluidly to keep him from taking it out from under her. Without much thought, only action, Atreyu swung her jaws down, aiming for the outstretched limb to deliver a playful bite there. He wouldn't get a win so easy with her. "Nice try, but I don't fall that easily." She smiled and backed away from him, giving him some space and herself time to think.

Word count: 185 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: ---
ART BY BRIENASKYSONG

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Why give up, why give in? The Shimmering Shore 12:32 PM, 07-13-2024 11:35 PM, 09-10-2024