Advanced Intellectual (60)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Pride - BisexualSnake EyesOoh La LaCritical Fail!
07-19-2024, 04:33 PM
Widow's sultry voice and purred words sent a delightful chill rippling down Stolas' spine that settled into an ache between his thighs. Between his queen's heat pheromones intoxicating his brain and the liquor loosening up his inhibitions, Stolas was a primal animal for Widow. Whatever she desired of him, he would give to her willingly, so long as it got him inside of her. He felt Widow adjust her hips beneath him, rubbing up against his length and coaxing a guttural groan from the lusty brute. He was sorely tempted to try and be dominant and claim her right then and there, but that wasn't Stolas' style. He enjoyed submitting himself to her, letting her take him over wholly, until she consumed his every thought, every breath, every desire. There was nothing but Widow in this moment. There would never be anyone but Widow for the fallen prince.

The lilting sound of her breathy moan made the dire brute's body quiver with eager need again. Oh gods, how he wanted her! He ached for her, burned for her, bordered on senselessness and madness just for a taste of her pleasure. Her remark of dessert earned her a husky chuckle from the Goetia prince, the corners of dark lips curling up into a lecherous grin. "I will always want my favorite dessert, my darling Widow," he crooned in response, his lips and teeth moving down her spine until he nipped at the base of her tail as her plumage brushed and curled around his face and neck, practically inviting him in to feast on her. "And I'll want seconds... and thirds... perhaps even fourths..." With each statement, Stolas would kiss along the curve of Widow's rump, his large paws lifting to rest on her shapely hips, rubbing and caressing them as if worshipping her body while his muzzle made its way ever so slowly down, down, heading underneath her tail.

Widow's scent hit him full force in the face as Stolas pressed his muzzle between her thighs, letting his tongue slip forth to taste her and roll over her most intimate flesh in slow, savoring licks. Gray eyes rolled as her taste flooded his senses. A low, hungry groan escaped him, his paws flexing over her hips and gripping at her thighs while he prepared her and pleased her. Stolas knew his oral ministrations would only go so far to relieve her heat, but he wanted to take his time with his Widow tonight, to savor her and indulge in her and worship her like the queen of Hell and goddess that she was. Once she was satisfied with his tongue work, then they could get to slaking both of their primal lusts all night long.

"Stolas"