An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
07-19-2024, 04:47 PM
Absinth's stance remained firm, her emerald eyes locking onto Melanth with unyielding intensity. The woman spoke of her preference to see their father strung up like the carcasses that lined the border, and to this Absinth grinned widely. Her tail flicking, a hint of delight flashing in emerald orbs. It painted a pretty picture, but was it all lies?

“Reconnection. Fine. But a fresh start?” Her voice was icy, each word sharpened by the edge of suspicion. She wanted to laugh, because in many ways she had found her own fresh start here. But the past kept finding her. First Setekh. Now Melanth. She moved forward, so that she could look her sister in the eye, inches apart. Oh the resemblance was uncanny. They would never be twins. Absinth was far more muscular in her sultry way, while Melanth was a slim, curvy thing. The heaviness in her gaze did not waver as she continued, mind finished appraising her lost sibling. “Prove it.”

Absinth stared as she spoke, the weight of her pregnancy doing little to diminish the ferocity of her stance. “Not now. If you mean what you say, you won’t come back here until I am ready to seek you out.” Ready and unburdened by pregnancy. Besides, this woman lingering so close to the borders, blood or not, could easily be turned into yet another Saxe slave. Absinth did not want to be associated with one of their Sidi’s. It was all she would offer for the moment, a threat yes – but also a promise laden in her words. She would find her, once the pup’s writhing in her womb were born.

"Then we'll see if we have any future in store for us." With that, Absinth turned on her heel, lips curled in either frustration or anticipation; who could say?

[exit absinth]

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.