Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-20-2024, 03:09 PM

Ellara Praetor

Ellara felt the bear's resistance weaken under the combined assault. With Reaper attacking the other side of the bear's throat, she bit down harder, feeling the rush of blood filling her mouth. The bear's roars grew weaker, its desperate thrashing slowing to feeble movements.

Finally, with one last powerful shake of her head, Ellara tore through the bear's vital arteries. The beast gave a final, gurgling roar before collapsing to the ground, lifeless. Ellara released her grip and stepped back, panting heavily, her fur matted with blood.

She turned her attention to Reaper, concern evident in her striking pink eyes. "Are you alright?" she asked, her voice softening. She took a few cautious steps toward him, her gaze scanning for any serious injuries. "That was a hard hit you took."

Ellara's heart still pounded with the adrenaline of the fight, but relief began to wash over her. They had succeeded, and now it was time to ensure her newfound ally was safe. "I'm Ellara, by the way," she added, offering a brief, weary and bloodied smile. "Thank you for fighting with me."

Ellara's relief quickly turned to practicality as she approached the fallen bear. She reached into her satchel, pulling out an ivory blade that gleamed despite its frequent use. With practiced precision, she began to cut pieces of the bear's hide, working swiftly but carefully to ensure she got the best sections for crafting. Her movements were efficient, her mind already thinking ahead to the bracers she would create.

Once she had enough hide, she set about makeshift tanning it. She used a mixture of herbs and seawater she had collected earlier, working the solution into the hide to preserve and soften it. As she worked, she glanced up at Reaper, noting his injuries but also his resilience. "I am a healer, if you would like me to take a look." She nodded towards his ribs.

[ 1/3 Crafted an item related to fighting ]

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Come get some Cedar Falls 06:54 AM, 06-23-2024 10:19 AM, 08-09-2024