gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Helix0565
07-21-2024, 07:07 AM
Alaric listened with some patience as Atreyu seemed to focus and answer him at last. Just a training lesson then, good, he had notes to give her from their last encounter. He nodded his head. "Very well." He told her briefly before shifting his gaze towards Bigs, letting out a small chuckle. "I'm sure they can teach him, although they cannot speak." He reassured the spotted she wolf. He turned his head towards Maul and Cinder and nodded. Alaric would then turn his head back to face Atreyu. "Let's begin with a review of our previous battle. I have a few notes I would like to express." He told her, waiting for her to response.

Once Atreyu had time to respond, Alaric would clear his throat and begin. "I noticed how you were holding back in your attacks in our battle." He began, pausing to let it sink in. His eyebrows furrowed slightly as his tone changed to a more serious one. "You cannot do that with when your life is at stake. It is dangerous to hold back when your opponent is clearly not." He told her sternly.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Make a man out of you Aspen Dam 07:38 PM, 07-11-2024 11:35 PM, 09-10-2024