Extra large
build
Medium
player
Sinchanted

1KRapid Poster - Bronze
07-21-2024, 04:51 PM

Yara Grey

Yara watched as Basilisk kicked dirt over the embers, the smell of burnt wood and flesh lingering in the air. She nodded her lighter colored muzzle in agreement with his hope that the fire had cleansed the area.

"Let's hope so, Warlord," she said, her voice quiet but resolute. She turned to follow him, her steps a bit lighter now that their immediate task was done and she'd had a chance to rest for so long by the fire.

As they made their way to the Northern lake, Yara felt a sense of relief. The forest around them seemed to breathe easier, far away from the blight and smoke. The path was serene, with the sound of rustling leaves and distant bird calls providing a stark contrast to the earlier tension.

When they reached the lake's edge, the sight of the clear, shimmering water was a welcome respite. Yara glanced at Basilisk and offered a small, genuine smile. "Thank you for trusting me with this," she said, her tone sincere. "I know it's not easy, and I appreciate the chance to prove myself."

She stepped into the water, feeling the cool liquid embrace her tired muscles. The sensation was invigorating, washing away the grime and stress of the day's work. As she submerged herself, the weight of their mission seemed to lift from her shoulders, replaced by a calm determination.

Yara emerged from the water, droplets glistening on her beautiful gray fur in the sunlight. She turned to Basilisk, her eyes reflecting the clarity of the lake. "I would like to keep an eye on things," she added, glancing back at the forest. "If anything seems off, we'll need to act quickly. Whenver you are ready to move from here, I'm right behind you."

Her gaze was steady, filled with a determination. They had taken the first step in combating the blight, but she knew their journey was far from over. With a deep breath, she steeled herself, trying hard to keep the thoughts of her own tragedies with sickness in the back of her mind.

CODE BY SIN

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Burn it to the ground Mile-High Woods 06:12 PM, 07-16-2024 06:34 PM, 07-29-2024