An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-21-2024, 05:11 PM
He stopped by the waters edge, and looked at the midnight slave. The little thief he had taken as his own. “Thank you for being brave enough to stand with me.” Not everyone would have, and a slave least of all. Especially not a new one, a brazen one who didn't have the instincts to duck her head and listen no matter what.

He stepped into the water, taking off the coating of mud, and the ash that had come from the open flames. The scent of burning flesh and the sheer wrongness of that tree finally seemed to ease. He sighed softly, forced to go deeper than Yara just to dip his colossal form into the water.

“I'll need you to grab the samples and pass them on to whoever Oleander sends. I trust you'll know how to minimise contamination.” He told her, stepping from the water. His huge form slick with water. He shook some of it free, and felt droplets sliding into his eyes. “I'll head to Wilders' meeting point and check on the wolves there. Join me after. Keep your distance from them.” He ordered her, reminding her that they had been the closeted to the blight.
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Burn it to the ground Mile-High Woods 06:12 PM, 07-16-2024 06:34 PM, 07-29-2024