Extra large
build
Medium
player
Sinchanted

1KRapid Poster - Bronze
07-21-2024, 05:25 PM

Yara Grey

She listened intently as Basilisk spoke, her ears twitching slightly at his words. She felt a surge of pride at his acknowledgment of her bravery. "Of course, Warlord. I wouldn't let you down," she replied, her voice filled with sincerity.

As Basilisk stepped into the water, Yara watched him, hiding a bit of a blush underneath the water's surface as she did. She noted the relief that washed over his colossal form as the mud and ash were cleansed away. She followed his instructions closely, her mind already planning the next steps, however distracted she might be from her unexpected attraction toward him. "I'll make sure the samples are safely passed on to whoever Oleander sends," she assured him. "I'll handle them with care to minimize any contamination." She repeated him almost verbatim in her attempt to clear her mind, Ignita's scarred face appearing vividly in her mind.

Stepping out of the water, she shook her fur, droplets scattering in the sunlight. "Understood," she said with a nod. "I'll keep my distance from the wolves at Wilder's meeting point. Safety first." She sighed, shaking her head clear of the thoughts she had when she was in the water.

She took a deep breath, feeling a renewed sense of purpose. "I'll join you as soon as I can, Warlord." Her eyes met his, reflecting her intentions on keeping her promises.

With that, she began to prepare herself, gathering her thoughts and focusing on the tasks at hand. She knew the importance of their mission and was determined to see it through to the end.

CODE BY SIN

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Burn it to the ground Mile-High Woods 06:12 PM, 07-16-2024 06:34 PM, 07-29-2024