An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-21-2024, 06:17 PM
There was an odd nervousness to Yara when he looked across at her. But perhaps that shouldn't surprise him. The fear of the blight hung over all of them now, and here she was forced into cramp quarters with the wolf that had taken her freedom. They lived in strange times indeed.

“You have nothing to fear from me tonight.” He told her, attempting to soothe some of her feathers with his words. He couldn't always guarantee her safety, he would discipline where necessary, but she could rely on that much at least.

Vesper. That didn't surprise him, she was his assistant slave. Bas was just glad the healer had the samples now. He glanced at her at her words, looking for hidden meaning. Trust didn't come easily to the Warlord, and interest in his own life sent up an odd little warning in his chest. Over-reactive possessive beast of a Warlord that he was. “My wolves are in danger, My fiance is on the other side of a wall of my own making.” Yeah, his voice was a little grumpy. “As well as can be expected. You?”
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning