An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-21-2024, 06:50 PM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2024, 06:51 PM by Basilisk. Edited 2 times in total.)
He leaned down, resting his head on the coat Ignita had brought from their den. Breathing in the scent of her and reminding himself not to be too harsh with the wolf who shared his space. None of this situation was her fault, and she had done her best to better it.

He took a bite of his own dinner, and listened to Yara. Her voice wasn't as familiar as some, but it was oddly grounding. Concentrating on her words helped to chase away some of his worry for Ignita. 

He understood her desire to have her family far from here. He wished he could do the same, but the Armada was his family. They were all of them in the thick of it. “Give me a threat I can sink me teeth into over this anyway.” He growled, finishing his meal.

“Sleep, Yara, I fear our days will only get longer.” He said, closing his own eyes in an attempt to follow his own advice.

-time skip-

He awoke some time in the night, darkness and Ignitas scent around him. he remembered the taste of the strangest dream, of blights and distance between them. He pulled Ignitas little form closer to him, wapping his paws around her. His body awakening at the scent of her, at her warmth. His arousal Pushed him to nuzzle his head into her neck, to open his maw and bite-- but the scent was wrong. Now that he was away from the cloak, it wasn't Ignitas scent in his nose. He awoke more fully with a confused snarl. “Who…?” No, that dream couldn't be reality.
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning