An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-21-2024, 08:19 PM
The longer they stood there, the more he wanted to disregard every safety measure and pull her into his arms. She was pregnant, they were having children. He let out a slow breath, and breathed in deeply. Trying to catch the scent of her. To savour it. He didn't know how long he was going to be stuck on the wrong side of the Col. If he missed the birth of their children, he would rage. He would rage, and rage, and rage.

If something happened to Ignita… he would not be the same. “There are not. Perhaps you could send word to Wynter, she's been out of the pack, heading to -somewhere- on a diplomatic job.” He said softly. Had anyone reached out to Wynter? Probably not.

He crouched down on the ground and looked softly at Ignita. “I never asked you officially. I thought…” that there would be more time. “Ignita, my beloved. Light of my life, and storm in my heart. Will you marry me?” He asked her softly. “There's… a proposal gift, I hid it in the spare guest room in our den. If your answer is yes, wear it. It's yours.” He told her softly.
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning