size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
07-21-2024, 10:13 PM

She nodded, her mind beginning to wonder if Eterna would mind being a messenger again, or one of the other ravens, like Krakarak. Could she send a raven to Wynter, and another to Kea? Could he send her a few notes on cures? She'd much rather have a whole book- her thoughts were interrupted again as he crouched down and started a new topic.

She turned back to him and her eyes flicked between his bright azure eyes in his dark black and blue fur. Concern at first melted into surprise and wonder, then her mouth opened delicately as she became astounded.

He had technically told her before, but it was in their game of push and pull and tests. But...

"Now?" She replied flustered, "Here? I-I... But...!" She felt Oso push her back as she made to bolt forward. Larimar beat her wings into Ignita's face to push her back. She shook her face free of them and was pushed two steps back before she crumpled over her legs to keep herself from running into his arms.

"Yes." She whispered he wouldn't hear her.
"Yes!" She exclaimed louder! "But WHY now of all times when I can't even kiss you, you fucking bastard!" She cried out, the stupid hot tears streaming and making her nose run and her eyes red. Pregnancy hormones were going to make her even more weepy than her usual weepy self.

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]