An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KPride - Bisexual
07-22-2024, 02:37 AM

It didn't take long before Syanna's emerald eyes picked up the large form of her husband coming across the plains in her direction. Just that thought and realization stirred up the happy butterflies in her belly again. Her husband! Being mated and married had felt like such an impossible daydream to her once upon a time, but Ezra's kind heart, endless love, and saintly patience had earned him what no other wolf could have attained: Syanna's commitment. Life had tried to break her but Ezra refused to back down from the challenge of picking up the pieces of her and putting them back together. It was no small feat, and Syanna recognized it. She loved her speckled boy so, so much, and she would until the end of time. Greeting him with a smile as he came closer, she took note of the bouquet of flowers in his jaws, her smile widening at the sweet and romantic gesture.

"Aww, for me? Thank you, handsome," she replied as she took the flowers from him, giving them an appreciative sniff before setting them safely aside where they wouldn't get crushed. Knowing Ezra the way she did, she suspected there'd be quite a bit of physical affection that would have them rolling about on the blanket before too long. She returned his gentle kiss, then settled easily into his side when he lay beside her and scooped her up in his strong arms, moving her lithe body as if she weighed nothing. "Eeeeasy there, big boy! Don't get too riled up before dinner," she teased him with a playful swat at the end of his snout. "I thought we could do with a date night to ourselves, so I wanted to spoil you a bit."

Reaching for the bottle of wine, Syanna uncorked it with her teeth and took a slow sip of the semisweet red liquid. "How was your day? Not too tiring, I hope." The playful grin she flashed up at him betrayed her reasons for her question; she wanted to be sure Ezra would have plenty of energy for dessert.

"Syanna & Ezra"

As her mate, Ezra may enter her threads not marked as Private.