ardent

would you like to hear my door salesman spiel?

Enki/Medusa

Enki

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (245)

Expert Navigator (235)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022
07-22-2024, 06:09 PM

A beautiful spring day brightens the plains that Insomnia claims. Hazy clouds drift lazily across the brilliant blue sky, sometimes obscuring the sun and offering a gentle mist of rain but always offering beautiful shapes. It is a mild day and one Enki is making good use of since the stores of food that Insomnia has have needed to be cleaned out and organized for some time now. The pink man is elbows deep one of the pantries when a summoning call rings through the air and he pauses in his task.

Swiftly, Enki sets aside the jars he was sorting so that they do not pose a fall risk to anyone who might came inside before moving to greet the wolf at their borders. Long legs easily cover the distance and he is soon greeted by a woman cloaked in teals and browns. A warm smile pulls at his lips as he comes to a stop on the Insomnia side of the border and greets the stranger, “Hello, I am Enki Klein, Wraith of Insomnia. How may I help you?” He is cordial, polite, and relaxed as he speaks, opening the floor for a conversation as he waits to hear who the woman is and why she was calling for the alpha.

"Enki Klien"