build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
07-22-2024, 07:26 PM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
"Speech!"

Worry wracked through her, although she knew now that his wounds weren't life threatening as long as infection didn't set in. She would need to clean them well, and keep them clean. He would have to be good about it, too, because clearly she couldn't lose him. She didn't know why, but she couldn't. Not his heart to a bitch, or his life because of one either. She was gritting her teeth as if she imagined the woman's throat between them. How dare she! She wanted to ignore his wishes, to believe that she was nothing as he had said, but she was too fired up for that now. If he wasn't bleeding as he was in front of her now, she would hunt for her. She wouldn't rest until she was brought back here and forced to pay for her crime with her life. A subtle threat to her husband as well, for picking such a bitch to lay with. She'd bring her back here as a slave if she wasn't worried about them being close.

Finally, she took a deep breath and gathered what she needed to mend his chest. "If she ever comes near here, near you again, I will make her a slave- my personal slave. She will watch as you fill me with children and she will be killed the first time she steps out of line," she rattled, mostly thinking aloud. Morbid? Yes, but she deserved it for hurting her Erebos.

Grabbing a curved fish bone, sharpened to create a needle with a tiny hole in the end for thread, it took two attempts to get said thread through the needle. Not fast enough. His words distracted her, but it wasn't his fault. He was trying to settle her, apologizing for waking her. Perhaps if she had been asleep, but it hardly mattered.

"I wasn't asleep-" she said quickly, almost snapping as her mood hadn't quite settled yet. But he didn't deserve her attitude. If he was honest about the wrench paying with his absence, then she needed to be calmer with him... or else he would return.

"I was preparing this kit actually, for when it would be needed... I wasn't aware that it wouldn't even be finished yet before I would have to use it. Forgive me for not being better prepared," she said before placing the needle between her teeth to align the tear in his chest. Once aligned, she grabbed the needle between dexterous toes and got ready to start stitching.

"This will hurt," she warned but offered him nothing to bite down on. A bit of punishment for him, for picking a vile woman to lay with. She waited only a brief moment before piercing his flesh with the needle, looping it through both side of the tear to draw them close. A few stitches later and she was done, the wound closed as best as she could. Quickly drawing the needle through a loop in the thread, she tied it off and discarded the needle near the rest of the supplies as she picked up another fleece to press against the stitching gently, to clean away blood that had seeped as she worked.

"I have medicine back in my den, for inflammatory and pain. If you'd like, you can come back to my den with me tonight, or you can stay here and I'll return with it," she offered, giving him the option of sleeping in his den tonight or hers, but regardless, he wouldn't be sleeping alone. Honestly, Widow didn't even think she'd be sleeping, worried about infection setting in so close to his heart.

Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Burned my hands Wraith's Woods 03:22 PM, 07-15-2024 05:14 PM, 08-22-2024