gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Iko
07-22-2024, 07:35 PM
The autumn buy called her a law breaker and a brief flash of panic and confusion swept across her face. She was neither! She followed all the rules - she was sure of it. She went to protest, but the boy laughed, moving on to another subjects. Ah, a joke perhaps? Perplexed, Lumi flicked her adorned ear, but left the matter alone for now.

The odd little wolf went on to explain what it meant to be buried. He said they'd need to be concealed to be able to rest. "When I die... I think I'd like to be in ice. To be able to see the sunrise and sunset. To be able to watch travelers pass by. I think I'd rest easy, watching sleepily like when the summer nights draw fireflies from their hiding places to dance across the sky." The girl smiled, remembering the many warm nights with her family. "To doze with such a brilliant show is surely rest."

Both in the odd pair pulled away to examine the pathways. Lumi followed, her tail flicking with ease as the excitable young one looked over the jagged expanse. He sang out in his observations. He seemed to find one he liked and asked if it was to her liking. Golden eyes surveyed even brighter slopes. It was not too steep. It was still ice. She had to give it a try. She nodded, trying to reassure herself then turned to her company. "Page of the forest, we must go for it," she lilted, trying to match his tune, but missing his rhythm in favor of trying to rhyme. "If I shall fall, -uh- help you must call...?" She wasn't sure she was good at this...

Tentatively, Luminosa took a step on the ice. Her hoof dug into the ice, allowing her to get all four of her legs up. She teetered, worried at any second her feet would slip from beneath her. She looked to the wolf for reassurance before continuing. It was slow and arduous, but she was halfway there. She paused, unsure of whether to continue or to go back down.

Luminosa is usually in the company of her spider monkey companion who is often asleep on her back.