size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Shelby

Critical Observation!Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
07-22-2024, 08:48 PM
With the kids successfully handed over to Avacyn and Saracyn for a sleepover with their cousins, Deimos grabbed a basket of supplies and headed out of the pack lands with Ikigai. The date night was severely over due, especially now that he had been swept up in alpha duties and diplomacy trips. It was the most time he had ever spent away from Ikigai since the beginning of their relationship so he felt a little bit like he was making up for lost time. It was a silly feeling to have considering it was only a few days at a time that he was gone and most days he was at least home for dinner, but because he found her so late in his life he felt like every day he had with her was so fleeting and he didn't want to waste any of it–even if it was to lead their pack.

He had passed through this area during one of his outings and had decided it would be the perfect spot to bring Ikigai. They walked up to the field of wildflowers that led to a cliff overlooking the ocean just as the sky was starting to warm with shades of orange, pink, and red. He sat down the basket to pull out a rolled up fur that was draped across the top and he spread it out for her before pulling out the simple dinner they had thrown together and laying it out–including the special bottle of wine that he had won from his bet with Artorias during their raid with The Hallows. "I hope this is as good as Artorias promised it was," he said with a chuckle as he settled down beside his mate, pulling her into his side as he nuzzled behind her ear. "I needed this. It's been so long since I've had you to myself."

"Deimos & Ikigai"