Intermediate Healer (45)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
07-23-2024, 02:45 AM

Triss eyed him curiously, her interest sparked by his strange question and following behaviour. What did her birth year have to do with his book? She was going to open her maw to ask if it mattered that she had been born in Boreas, when she decided not to spoil the moment.

The lion! What luck, she loved lions, actually. They had the right of it. Bossing people around, and spending their days sleeping up high. She really ought to get herself one of these treehouses. She found herself really warming to the idea.

She looked up at the bundle of stars, and giggled softly. Well, he had some of it right. Dry could still be a humor, but she wasn’t sure about being generous. Passionate… she could be passionate, with Crux. She was also royalty, and spent time with her friend (singular) Crux.

“Sure” She said at his offer. “I’d love to hear it.” She didn’t know if she’d believe it, but she enjoying lying there, watching the stars. Listening to what he had to say. "Could I... call you Uncle, Stolas? I don't really know my mums siblings" but he had been a part of those early years of her mothers life.

"Speech"