size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
07-23-2024, 04:51 AM

Albion's caution and the edge of sternness in his tones brought a soft, bell-like chuckle from the slate and cream woman. He offered to handle the garbage and Scylla shrugged, an easy smile crossing her lips. "Whatever you wish, my darling brother. This is our pack; not just mine. If you wish to handle the politics, do what makes you happy." She wanted them all to do what made them happy. That didn't mean they were all headed in the same direction, but happiness would put them all in the same place.

As they walked, Scylla bumped her brother's shoulder with her own. "It's good to have you back." Surely she'd said it before, but she needed to say it again, because she meant it. "I'm never whole. Never myself when you and Cerberus aren't around. I do have a tendency to get into trouble, you know." She didn't. Scylla prided herself on staying out of trouble while still doing unsavory things, but it was a nice boost to her brother's ego to let him know that he could keep her in line.

"Albion & Scylla"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. always what if Sunset Falls 03:40 PM, 06-16-2024 04:54 AM, 08-18-2024