size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
07-23-2024, 05:42 AM

Of course she did notice his reaction. The glowing mark on his face made it impossible not to. Scylla showed no reaction that she had noticed, however. They both knew that she did, so why make a point of showing it?

As they walked, Saracyn asked what she did here. Blue and grey eyes opened wide for a moment and Scylla shrugged. "No idea." It wasn't a lie. She hadn't been alpha long enough to formulate some kind of game plan as to the direction of her pack. All of the members, save her own family, were former Valta members. She had nothing against the previous pack and it would have been wrong to displace them. Until she learned who they were and what she could trust them with, the point of Obscura was up in the air.

Saracyn's explanation as to why he was here brought a sidelong glance from Scylla, her gaze icy. Come here for her head? "Do you think you could? I seem to remember you being beneath me more than once, Strawberry." What did he even think happened to allow her to take over Valta? "Allies or no, I won fair and square. Nothing was usurped, as you so delightfully put it. Kotori challenged me, he lost, I won." The little minx flashed a grin, sharp teeth glinting in the natural light of the world. "If you had come for my head, well... that would be very unbecoming for someone who owes me for the lives of his children." Yeah, she went there.

The conversation shifted and Saracyn showed a little sheepishness as he informed her that he wanted to see what she was up to. Oh boy. The look on his face let her know that he realized just how cheap and silly that sounded. What a silly man... Sidestepping, Scylla reached up and placed a kiss upon the black and red brute's cheek, hoping to snap him out of his weirdness. "Just doing what I always do, Strawberry." She pulled away, moving into a graceful lope as she called back over her shoulder. "Whatever I want." Had there ever been a wolf more free than Scylla Klein? She doubted it.

"Scylla"

Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]