gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
07-23-2024, 07:40 AM

Rogue held her loosely, his big paws roaming over her curves, physically worshipping and appreciating her svelte body. A little sigh of pleasure escaped the woman and she gave a bit of a wiggle, pressing her rump into the roving paws. She did so enjoy his touch. Though the woman had experienced sexual encounters many times before, having Rogue touch her was different. It was as though he was the one that had always been meant to touch her. The one that she'd been waiting for.

After baring her deepest wishes to the blue giant, Rogue held her close, one paw resting on the back of her head. Kai felt... safe. So safe. He joked with her, saying that he'd lit a wolf on fire for her and Kai chuckled gently, refusing to move and make him give up his hold on her. Kaino never wanted Rogue to let her go.

Rogue spoke of his family and it saddened the purple and grey fae. Her brow furrowed and she did pull back just enough to bring her paws up to cup his cheeks. "I can be your family, Rogue." Her tones were soft and breathy and, a moment later, she pulled him into a kiss. A deep, heated kiss. The one that he had deserved from the very beginning. The lavender dame moaned softly into her lover's mouth and, if possible, she pressed her body more tightly against his own.

The intent had been to play a game, but Kaino was suddenly overcome with emotion. She broke the kiss, but kept her lips close to his own. "Come home with me, Rogue. Be a part of The Syndicate. Be my mate. My lover. Please..." Hormones or whatever, but even thinking of being parted from the man before her was unbearable. "No one has ever made me feel like you do... and I never want to be without you." Kaino's gaze met Rogue's and there's a vulnerability there. A shyness that was very unlike the bold, Saxe fae.

"Kai & Rogue"
Despite being absolutely adorable, Kaino is an adult character that indulges in adult situations. Viewer discretion advised.
[Image: fGJURoI.png]