ardent

Who Needs Sunshine

Deteste

gems
size
build
player
12-15-2013, 05:06 PM

A cry would break the still winter air; a summons for the man who sat blank with thought beneath the darkness of that mangrove forest. The Sol had lost Ludicael and her short absence would be more damaging than she anticipated. He lacked attachment and respect to challenge the claim and so lingered where the mangroves thinned. Preparing himself as a challenger. But the call would draw him away from such preparations, breath billowing and hot in that cold air that the summons shook.

A strong stride would pull the man forward, his blood alive with a recent hunt. The lord was not far from him and he would find himself possessed by that clear salmon gaze sooner than he expected. Crown would dip in respectful gesture before he would sit, perhaps two strides from the lord. Jupiter is no longer Sol here. A short absence has caused her followers to disown her leadership. I have no stake here, to be honest these wolves are soft and I would have little use of them even if I attempted to train them. I will not linger long here. Perhaps it would be wise to decide which land to claim under your advice. Words were spoken in the manner of a soldier. Each sentence direct and informative.