Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-23-2024, 05:01 PM

Ellara Praetor

Ellara's pink eyes lit up as she saw the impressive figure of the alpha approaching through the golden mist. His presence was commanding yet kind, and she felt a sense of reassurance at the sight of him. She offered a respectful nod and a warm smile in return to his greeting.

"Thank you for the warm welcome, Lord Artorias," she began, her voice steady and sincere. "My name is Ellara Praetor. I'm a healer as well as a fighter, and I've come to admire the work Syanna and your pack do here. I've been living a nomadic life for a while now, but I've always dreamed of finding a place to truly call home. The beauty and tranquility of the Hallows have captivated me, and I would love the opportunity to become a resident and contribute to your work."

Ellara paused, her pink eyes reflecting her earnestness. "I believe I can be of service here, tending to the plants in the God's Garden and offering my healing skills to those in need. Syanna has spoken highly of you and your leadership, and I hope to earn a place among your pack."

She glanced briefly at Syanna, gratitude in her eyes, before turning her full attention back to Artorias.

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN