gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Sinchanted
07-23-2024, 05:14 PM

Inferna had been nestled in a cozy nook by the lake, carefully feeding the tiny wolverine cub she had found. She kept it warm with her fluffy tail wrapped around it, her pink eyes glowing with a soft light in the dimming dusk. The fireflies were beginning their dance, casting little sparks of light all around them. Inferna loved this time of day; it made everything look magical.

She perked up when she heard a familiar yelp and then giggles. Her sister, Magdalene, had arrived! Inferna watched with wide eyes as Mags played in the water, splashing and laughing. Her sister’s glowing markings were fascinating to see, and Inferna couldn’t help but smile at her sister’s joy.

“Maggie!” Inferna called out, her voice high-pitched and excited. She bounded over on her little legs, careful not to jostle the cub too much. “Look, I found a baby wolverine!” She wiggled her tail, showing the tiny creature nestled in her fluffy fur. “Isn't he cute?”

She glanced at Magdalene’s glowing markings with awe, watching as the fireflies danced around her. “Wow, Mags! I think the star bugs like you?” She reached out a paw to gently poke her sister’s glowing fur, giggling. “You’re like magic!”

Inferna's ears flopped about as she moved, her curiosity and excitement making her bounce slightly on her paws. “Can we play together, Mags?" she said with a bit of a smirk, stomping her foot down and lolling her tongue out after a playful nip to the air.