Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
07-23-2024, 06:39 PM
Sleep did not come easily for Gilgamesh as of late. Plagued by paranoia and the constant reminder that danger lurked around every corner. It was that very night he had decided to give in and share a strongly brewed cup of tea that Modesty always seemed to enjoy. What he had not expected were the side effects that came with it. After a short and very strong trip through hallucinations, Gilgamesh found himself blinking blearily at a foggy landscape.

Was he dreaming or still tripping?

Confused as he was, Gilgamesh stands and begins to walk forward. A familiar call rings out to him. A voice he had heard many times, but why here? Why now? Had Sparrow passed? Drawing closer, he sees her and Recluse standing before a growing crowd. The words spoken between them a hushed murmur that his ears barely pick up. Gilgamesh's eyes widen with surprise and curiosity. He looks around, seeing some familiar faces and quite a few that are not. Even Pyralis had shown up.

Moving to sit beside the old woman, Gilgamesh is unsure if he can touch her, but being near is good enough for him. His attention lingers on Sparrow, a fond smile on his lips. "I'm honored to be here," Gilgamesh calls out to Sparrow, prideful as ever, his eyes crinkling happily at the corners. For all the trouble and strife they'd been through in the living world, now was a time where they could forget about it all and truly enjoy happiness for a moment.

The Raid King, Gilgamesh
table coding by bunni ♥

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him