size
Medium
build
Light
player
TrenRanu

Pride - Polysexual
07-23-2024, 10:32 PM

Illusion's eyes gleamed with an unholy light as she let out a soft, mocking laugh, completely unfazed by his threat. She enjoys that blaze in his eyes, that darkness. The plush girl’s chin is then seized, her neck craning to meet his gaze. It’s filled with something she understands. She leaned into that grip of his, her face inches from his, and whispered back, “You honestly think that scares me? You think a little blood and guts are enough to make me run?”

Her tail flicked with irritation and amusement as she pulled back slightly, just enough to break his hold, but not enough to retreat. She rather liked it instead, wanting him to lay his hands on her again. This attention that she desired, no matter the form it came in. “You're adorable when you're trying to be intimidating. But let's get one thing straight.” She stepped closer again, her breath warm against his face, eyes boring into his. And her eyes are like daggers, searching for that spark in him she craves to unleash. Relishing the struggle for dominance, the danger looming above her smaller stature. “I don't scare. Strymir. Not from the day I was born, not now, not ever. And threats like that?”She glanced at the squirrel’s body, delight flashing in her silver orbs, then back to him, a soft smirk playing on her lips. “They just make this more enjoyable.” Her promise laid bare, she peers up into his sapphire eyes, challenging him, daring him for more danger.

"Illusion Nightwing"

Illu lacks general emotions, be warned her brain isn't wired right.